Wednesday 15 October 2014

Oops...

I've been meaning to update this for months now, but somehow never got around to it. The longer you put something off, the harder it is to start. This was never supposed to be a chore though!

The effect is to make it look like I've had a pretty boring year. The truth is just that I'm just a hopeless procrastinator. There hasn't been quite as much rock climbing as 2013, and very little grade progression. However there have been adventures and set backs, days of glorious sunshine and torrential rain, triumphs and horribly close shaves. Over the next couple of days I'll provide a summary of the year's trips and highlights, and tell a couple of the more interesting stories.

From now on I'm also going to try and write a little bit more, both about our trips and adventures and about my inward discoveries.

Chasing the light... The view southwards towards The Mamores from the Càrn Mòr Dearg Arete

No comments:

Post a Comment